Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crazy for Old Navy!

Modest Shopping

My goal on this blog is to highlight amazing modest clothing options that I love.

I love giving kudos to stores who actually sell clothing that goes against the trends and Old Navy is receiving a special thank you from MysteryinModesty!

Now, I'm not advocating every item in their store, but there are a few reasons why I want to honor Old Navy.

Dresses


There is nothing more feminine than a flowy summer sundress. My closet is full of them! Old Navy has become my go-to store for casually adorable dresses. I am short, so most of their dresses hit or cover my knees. Although their options are almost entirely sleeveless or spaghetti strapped, they have a wide selection of sweaters in colors that match their dresses.

This chiffon dress is currently on my wish list. I already own the purple sweater that matches.


It hits about half-way down my knee because of my size and the neckline is very feminine. Act now and its only $25.00 during their current dress sale. Hate to say it but I'm waiting to find it on the clearance rack! 

Swimwear 

I plan on dedicating an entire post (or perhaps a series) on the oh so difficult topic of swimwear, but I would just like to thank Old Navy for having some great one-piece and tankini options, along with countless cover-ups! 

Most stores have very limited non-bikini options, but Old Navy has a variety of great swim pieces.


Wanting to avoid the **cling** factor? This is a basic, loose-fitting one-piece. Although it still rings in at $35.00, it may be worth the investment. 


Need tummy-control for a long torso? This ruched design is great! It comes at the price of $44.94.  

I'm not a huge fan of my thighs, so the bikini-bottoms on these can make me feel a little uncomfortable. No problem! Follow this link to check out their fold over jersey-knit skirt (It comes in a million designs and colors!) These skirts even hit below the knee and make great out-of-the-water cover-ups. 

Want something to wear in the water? These shorts are great to add a little cover! 


At only $15.00 the modesty and confidence these add is certainly worth it! 

Check it All Out!

There's my two cents for today! Check out www.oldnavy.com to see what other beautiful dresses and swimsuits they have for the hot summer days ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment